Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Little Something for the Fellows Back Home..

My grandpa has had some setbacks recently and I decided last week that I would make a video to send some love back to the states. As I was watching it I got thinking the former fellows might enjoy watching the kids ham it up as much as I do. So, here's a little something for you guys to enjoy! They're so darned cute!

Apologies for the blurry clips at some point. I'm really not much of a videographer.

http://youtu.be/OUigOWe3hsA

3 comments:

  1. AHH so much cuteness! Thank you for sharing this! They look like they're all doing wonderfully. (And I hope that your grandpa feels better soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome video! Thanks so much for posting it, Annie. I'm sure the kids loved the whole thing. I hope the kids' wishes get your grandpa back to good health right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A+++ for the video and best wishes for your ye-ye!

    ReplyDelete